Hollywood actress Megan Fox landed on the canvas for the (SNL) Saturday Night Live photo shoot. Fox, 23, who was guest host at the show, appeared in a series of sketches as a mail-order bride, an airhostess and a sex-line worker.
Hollywood celebrity Jennifer Lopez looking so gorgeous in gray t-shirt and cap. Her Dressed for chilly weather in a Grey sweater and matching scarf and cap she was speckled out shopping in West Hollywood on November 28.
Better sit down Memo fans. If you expected Nokia to just kick its waning S60 5th OS to the curb in 2010 after positive reaction to the Linux side of its dual-platform smart phone strategy, well, it isn’t going to happen. At least that's the word from a Reuter’s source with "direct knowledge or Nokia's product roadmap." Driving the point home is word from a Nokia spokesman who declined comment on future plans but did add, "We remain firmly committed to Symbian as our smart phone platform of choice
The steam engine can easily be considered the single most important invention of the entire industrial revolution. There is not one part of industry present in today's society that can be examined without coming across some type of reference or dependence upon the steam engine. But, who deserves the credit for this great invention? Some give the credit to James Watt while others claim that Thomas Newcomer was the original inventor. However, the idea of the using the power of steam to the advantage of human beings has been around practically since the beginning of time. But, no practical uses for steam emerged until the 17th century.
With more than a 150 films in his kitty, Amitabh Bachchan is a man of many faces. As he getting ready to hit the big screen with yet another new look for his upcoming film Paa, he feels that freedom from playing the leading man has given him the leisure and choice to experiment with his looks and roles. Here we present the personae that he has adopted over the years.
1. The 67-year-old actor plays Auro in Paa, a 13-year-old child suffering from progeria, which accelerates ageing.
2. The upcoming film Taalismaan is a fantasy fable. Big B plays a great warrior in the film that promises the best special effects Bollywood has ever seen . 3. One of his another upcoming films is Teen Patti, which has Bachchan playing Venkat, a Mathematics professor.
4. Bachchan has also done the role of 'genie' in film Aladin and a ghost in Bhootnath . 5. One of Bachchan's most flamboyant looks was in the film Jhoom Barabar Jhoom. The look was apparently inspired by Johnny Depp's persona in Pirates of the Caribbean.
6. One of his recent films, Sarkar (2005) and its sequel Sarkar Raj (2008) portrayed Amitabh Bachchan as a man of magnetism, aptitude and power to control.
7. Big B has always been one to experiment with hairstyles. He grew his hair and sported a pony-tail for Cheeni Kum.
8. In 2008, Big B became the eccentric old man once again for The Last Lear, for which he sported a dishevelled look.
9. The ultimate turn-around story features Amitabh Bachchan. From playing the handsome, loveable Jai in the superhit film Sholay to playing his arch-enemy Gabbar in the superflop Aag, Bachchan has had a long journey.