With more than a 150 films in his kitty, Amitabh Bachchan is a man of many faces. As he getting ready to hit the big screen with yet another new look for his upcoming film Paa, he feels that freedom from playing the leading man has given him the leisure and choice to experiment with his looks and roles. Here we present the personae that he has adopted over the years.
1. The 67-year-old actor plays Auro in Paa, a 13-year-old child suffering from progeria, which accelerates ageing.
2. The upcoming film Taalismaan is a fantasy fable. Big B plays a great warrior in the film that promises the best special effects Bollywood has ever seen
3. One of his another upcoming films is Teen Patti, which has Bachchan playing Venkat, a Mathematics professor.
4. Bachchan has also done the role of 'genie' in film Aladin and a ghost in Bhootnath
5. One of Bachchan's most flamboyant looks was in the film Jhoom Barabar Jhoom. The look was apparently inspired by Johnny Depp's persona in Pirates of the Caribbean.
6. One of his recent films, Sarkar (2005) and its sequel Sarkar Raj (2008) portrayed Amitabh Bachchan as a man of magnetism, aptitude and power to control.
7. Big B has always been one to experiment with hairstyles. He grew his hair and sported a pony-tail for Cheeni Kum.
8. In 2008, Big B became the eccentric old man once again for The Last Lear, for which he sported a dishevelled look.
9. The ultimate turn-around story features Amitabh Bachchan. From playing the handsome, loveable Jai in the superhit film Sholay to playing his arch-enemy Gabbar in the superflop Aag, Bachchan has had a long journey.
Visit jomblodotcom for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection