Powered by Blogger.

Taylor Swift performing on the Today Show Pics

    Her new album is already selling like hotcakes and Taylor Swift was on the "Today" show this morning on Octber 26 to rock out to their fans.



    Miss Swift seemed to be in great spirits when she walked on stage with his silver glitter Taylor guitar while churning a moving rendition of her new song "Mine".

    Taylor continued, "I look back on Fearless and I'm proud of it. I think the album is a beautiful collection of memories from when I was 16, 17 and 18 And I appreciate all I could do with that album and everything which was awarded the album.





Post Title

Taylor Swift performing on the Today Show Pics


Post URL

http://jomblodotcom.blogspot.com/2010/10/taylor-swift-performing-on-today-show.html


Visit jomblodotcom for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive