Powered by Blogger.

Ke$ha out in Sydney

    Continuing his time in the land Down Under, Ke$ha was discovered hanging out with some friends in Sydney, Australia today 16 November.  The "Your Love Is My Drug" singer had a swim at Bondi Beach, followed by some shopping up and down Crown Street, sporting several different outfits in time.



    In a recent interview, explained  Ke$ha  that her new video for "We R Who We R" viewers can get a little revved up. "This video is a little" sexy time , I will not lie, it can induce a boner or two. I'm not sure, but I hope to at least one. See, it was Boner, babes, boobs and beer. What more do you want."





    Read more click here

Post Title

Ke$ha out in Sydney


Post URL

http://jomblodotcom.blogspot.com/2010/11/keha-out-in-sydney.html


Visit jomblodotcom for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive