Powered by Blogger.

Rihanna leaving the Trump Hotel in SoHo

    After spending the last few days in the Big Apple, Rihanna was spotted by a trip to JFK Airport for a flight out of town Wednesday, 17 November. Accompanied by a team of  bodyguards, the "Umbrella" singer as hip as ever, with jeans and a sweater, and of course her signature red hair style.


    Opening when she refused an offer from Playboy, Rihanna told Ace Show Biz, "If I take my clothes off, it should be in a dignified way, and my will, not a check."

    She added  "I would not take any money to do it I got some offers to do Playboy They want to actually pay you to be nude on the cover".








    Read more click here

Post Title

Rihanna leaving the Trump Hotel in SoHo


Post URL

http://jomblodotcom.blogspot.com/2010/11/rihanna-leaving-trump-hotel-in-soho.html


Visit jomblodotcom for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive