Powered by Blogger.

Avril Lavigne Maxim Magazine November 2010

    Avril Lavigne's biker chic on the cover of Maxim in November 2010 issue, which is on newsstands now. Here's what the 26-year-old singer had to share with the magazine. About how she has avoided the well covered the riots, other stars:. "I came here on my own I came from a small town, and grew up in a typical home I know what I've been working hard because I have seen many people .. who has gone a bit crazy and is really into the Hollywood scene" on herTattoos:. "This is ABBEYDAWN, that's my username and clothing line. I have a flash, a music note and a star."

Post Title

Avril Lavigne Maxim Magazine November 2010


Post URL

http://jomblodotcom.blogspot.com/2010/10/avril-lavigne-maxim-magazine-november.html


Visit jomblodotcom for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive