Powered by Blogger.

Chaz Bono at the Los Angeles premiere "Burlesque"

    Stepping out in support of his mother cher Chaz Bono was spotted at the premiere of "Burlesque" in Los Angeles last night 15 November.

    Together with his girlfriend Jennifer Elia, Bono was a dark pinstriped suit, he arrived at Grauman's Chinese Theater.

    Apropos Chaz, Cher told David Letterman that she completely understands why he had sex change from woman to man, while she was interviewed on "Late Show" last week.

    "I told the other day".  I really like being a woman, I feel so comfortable in my body, and if I woke up and I was in a man's body, I would think, Oh my God, I doing. Ve must get out of here and that's the way Chaz felt it was never pleasant.










    Read more click here

Post Title

Chaz Bono at the Los Angeles premiere "Burlesque"


Post URL

http://jomblodotcom.blogspot.com/2010/11/chaz-bono-at-los-angeles-premiere.html


Visit jomblodotcom for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive