Powered by Blogger.

Miranda Cosgrove out for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"

    Stepping out for a promotional appearance, was Miranda Cosgrove discovered on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" studios in Hollywood last night 15 November. The "iCarly" chicken was more than happy to greet fans, pose for pictures and sign autographs before she headed out into the night.


    During the interview with Kimmel, told Miranda about a time when her mother accompanied her on a date. "It was one of the first times I've gone on a date where the guy picked me up and I got in the car with him and went somewhere."

    My mother was very nervous about it, but she was okay  said, Come on, it will be good. I thought everything would be cool. He took me up on the set where we shot and we got maybe two blocks away and I looked in the rearview mirror and my mother was behind us.






    Read more click here

Post Title

Miranda Cosgrove out for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"


Post URL

http://jomblodotcom.blogspot.com/2010/11/miranda-cosgrove-out-for-kimmel-live.html


Visit jomblodotcom for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive