Powered by Blogger.

Leighton Meester on the set of "Gossip Girl"

    "When I was getting pulled over, I was like, "I knew it would happen. I should have washed it away, "she continued. "I was just in a rush to get home. They thought it was real, and they took me out of the car and did a little sobriety test to make sure I was okay. And they said I was not so funny because I really was not. I was completely insane from the movie. "

    Leighton Meester on the set of


    Leighton Meester on the set of

    Leighton Meester on the set of

    Leighton Meester on the set of

Post Title

Leighton Meester on the set of "Gossip Girl"


Post URL

http://jomblodotcom.blogspot.com/2011/01/leighton-meester-on-set-of-girl.html


Visit jomblodotcom for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive