Powered by Blogger.

Justin Bieber's Boxing Day Madness

    His celebrity is so high that he really can not go out in public and Justin Bieber found that out the hard way is December 26. The "Baby" singer was trying to do some Boxing Day shopping in Fairview Park Mall in Kitchener, Ontario, where hundreds of teenage girls began to flock around him.

    Sunglasses Hut manager Sarah Pelletier told reporters, I thought, My God, there is a 16 year old boy, shopping, what's the big deal here, I was worried because there were hundreds of girls out there, and three policemen in the glass my doors, and I'm like, 'I do not think it's a good mix.

    Justin Bieber's, singer


    In related news, Justin latest collaboration with Chris Brown and "Kiss Kiss" singer declared New Year's release of their new single.

    Justin Bieber's, singer

    Justin Bieber's, singer

    Justin Bieber's, singer

Post Title

Justin Bieber's Boxing Day Madness


Post URL

http://jomblodotcom.blogspot.com/2010/12/justin-bieber-boxing-day-madness.html


Visit jomblodotcom for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive