Powered by Blogger.

Leighton Meester Seventeen Magazine February 2011

    In the midst of promoting his upcoming film "Country Strong," Leighton Meester graces the cover of the February 2011 issue of Seventeen magazine. Set hit newsstands on January 4 on "Gossip Girl" actress had an elegant dress for spring Versus shot follows an interview touches topics such as relationships and music.

    would say the same today. I think that the meaning of love is very strong for me in my life, whether it's a guy or a friend or just my puppy. I think I love the changes over time and whether you have good or bad experience you will always grow and learn from it.

    ighton Meester, Actress

    I want a family someday and I know I have to let love in creation and I think there is someone out there for me, but I'm not some crazy looking for it right now.

    ighton Meester, Actress

    ighton Meester, Actress

Post Title

Leighton Meester Seventeen Magazine February 2011


Post URL

http://jomblodotcom.blogspot.com/2010/12/leighton-meester-seventeen-magazine.html


Visit jomblodotcom for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive