Powered by Blogger.

Miley Cyrus visiting Urth Cafe with friends in West Hollywood

    Keeping a low profile as of late, ventured Miley Cyrus out for coffee with friends at Urth Caffe in West Hollywood, CA Thursday, December 30. Wearing Jean shorts, a long chain and cowboy boots, Disney loved trains her java Jump Start before proceeding with days.

    Miley Cyrus, Celebrity Gossip

    As for the upcoming New Year holiday, Miley dished, I'm really looking forward to 2011. I've got some new ideas I want to go on some cool rides, I want to travel, I will do this year that I go out and do what I'm here to do and that is to help people and make people happy.

    Miley Cyrus, Celebrity Gossip

    Miley Cyrus, Celebrity Gossip

    Miley Cyrus, Celebrity Gossip

    Miley Cyrus, Celebrity Gossip

    Miley Cyrus, Celebrity Gossip

    Miley Cyrus, Celebrity Gossip

Post Title

Miley Cyrus visiting Urth Cafe with friends in West Hollywood


Post URL

http://jomblodotcom.blogspot.com/2010/12/miley-cyrus-visiting-urth-cafe-with.html


Visit jomblodotcom for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive