Powered by Blogger.

Monali Thakur Photos

    Monali Thakur comes from a musical family as her father is a Bengali singer and actor Shakti Thakur and her sister Mehuli Thakur Goswami is also a professional playback singer.

    The bright and chirpy girl from Kolkata, who impressed everyone with his powerful voice and energetic performances in Indian Idol 2 has proven that talent show not only overnight celebrities. They are of a "constant struggle to find a foothold" in the big, bad Bollywood, says Monali Thakur now best known as the voice of Zara Zara touch me Abbas Mustan's Race.

    Monali Thakur, Celebrity Gossip

    The fact that I was knocked out early on almost developed as a blessing for me because I fought for two years with support from my family and friends.

    Monali Thakur, Celebrity Gossip

    Monali Thakur, Celebrity Gossip

    Monali Thakur, Celebrity Gossip

    Monali Thakur, Celebrity Gossip

Post Title

Monali Thakur Photos


Post URL

http://jomblodotcom.blogspot.com/2010/12/monali-thakur-photos.html


Visit jomblodotcom for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive